Starting a business is no child’s play even when there is little
or no financial risk involved. We have for more than 10 years
offered world class business opportunities to thousands of sales
professionals to become dealers of BMI Gifts and build profitable
dealerships. In fact, many have auctioned off their businesses
after running them for years. There are many businesses offered
these days and only thorough investigation can reveal how fit
will it be to run a concern. Therefore we urge you to
explore all aspects of our business opportunity.
In order to determine if this business or any other business opportunity is the most suitable for your situation, you must investigate. Therefore, we urge you to thoroughly investigate every business opportunity that interests you, including ours. Your ultimate success depends on a clear, sound evaluation.
What are Advertising Specialties?
The promotional gift items ranging from inexpensive pens, mugs, plastic key chains to the more expensive executive gifts like a leather portfolio or premium items like an igloo cooler are items that companies give away to promote sales of their company, they are promotional gift items or corporate products. Often companies also give away printed t-shirts and hats at tradeshows where we have seen stalls of the company. These “imprinted goodies” are what constitute advertising specialities.
Not all successful companies utilize the services of advertising specialities.
This is a very commonly observed phenomenon in which we observe that the company does not invest in these items. Other forms of advertising are costly and there is no guarantee that they will be seen by a person when he needs it. An advertising speciality does that job 24X7. It is always there to remind the person about the company. There is no doubt they form the best remembered forms of advertising there is around. This industry is set to grow as more and more companies assign an increasing amount of revenue for this type of marketing.
What makes BMIGIFTS.COM and this business so special?
- Monthly newsletter crammed with even more products, samples, and INCREDIBLE sale prices
- No start-up capital needed, BMI Gifts even extends credit to your approved customers
- NO sales territory restrictions
- Inspiring incentive and awards programs
- No collections required, BMI gifts does all billing and collecting!
- No inventory needed, all items are printed and shipped from the BMI Gifts warehouse
- No deliveries, all items shipped directly to your customer
- No business investment, this is a RISKLESS OPPORTUNITY!
- Email Support
It should be understood that BMI gifts is the ‘stockist and Trader’ while you are the ‘Authorized Dealer’ under our dealership. However, you will have the right to own your business and retain your clients who will not be solicited by us. If you wish to move to another distributor, you can take your clients with you.
We provide full support to its dealers. You will probably get stuck in a rut once or twice but all such situations are handled by us so that you become an idea person and help you clients to choose the best marketing solution for the promotion.
What about Competition?
This is a huge industry that is growing by leaps and bounds. Even at 18 million dollars annually, we have 5% of the market. The remaining 95% is still left untapped and there are newer companies springing into existence often. The chances of success in this business are high and if you are an outgoing person who can make contacts easily, it is an added advantage. You will have to follow up every call, every email and provide solutions to the clients.
One thing to remember this is NOT a MLM business.
This is not like the MLM industry where everyone is blocking you out with reproach for they believe that the products are useless. These are excellent products at great prices that have proven their worth time and again.
How to get started and what does it cost?
0.00$ Investment required to start with BMI Gifts.com
We process all orders, deals with the manufacturers, assumes all credit risks, and performs all delivering and collecting. They can process any order no matter how large and thus enable you to take your business to any direction. You can work from home, work your own hours, and the start up investment is small to start your own business. If you think that there are other businesses that can earn you more money quickly, then try them out but not before giving this opportunity a fair chance to succeed.
Email us your business details,
Website address, and location and contact details to become reseller
If you are finally realizing the growth potential in this business then please don’t hesitate to give us a call and grab your place so that someone else does not take away the clients in your area. BMIGIFTS cannot keep this opportunity available indefinitely.
We offer 1 reseller at one location .